<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Checking Out at 12:30 in the Morning 

"Do you....hm. Do you know what these are?"

"White grapefruit."

"Oh."

"The white are $1.29."

"Oh! These are expensive. It says $2.29."

"That display says pummelo. I don't know what that is."

"Well, that's what it says they are."

"Huh?"

"Yep."

"No. No. No. I mean, you typed a code in that came up with pummelo. These are white grapefruit. Pummelo is like a big, green thing that's red inside. This is a big yellow thing that's white inside."

"Well, that's what it says."

"I-. Huh?"

"That's quite expensive to buy four of them."

"But they're NOT that expensive. The sign said $1.29."

"But the screen shows this."

"You know what? Fine. Just total it."

"Do you have a saver's card?"

"Yeah, but who cares? You want to bet whether pummelo's on discount?"

"Boy, you really must like this fruit to be spending so much."

"Is this really happening? Do you even see me standing here? Have you heard a word that I've spoken?"

"I would try some of this fruit, but that's a little too pricey for me."

"I need to get out of here."

"You have a nice night."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?