<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

When the picture is more real than the subject. 

Today's celebrity news nugget. Fiction cannot compete with reality . . . except in this case, of course.

Simpson's Pregnancy Check

Dizzy blonde pop star-turned-reality TV queen Jessica Simpson was so convinced she was pregnant after she reading she was expecting in America's gossip magazines, she insisted on a check-up. The singer admits she fell for the rumors about herself after gossips mistook her longing for a pet dog as a strong hint she was about to become a mum. She says, "I think I said I wanted a dog and people thought I wanted a baby. I began to believe the rumors because I was very very sick. I ended up going to the doctor and being hooked up to an IV. I wasn't pregnant."


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?