<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

"You Wasted Life, Why Wouldn't You Waste Death" 

CD Pick of the Week: Modest Mouse's "Good News for People Who Love Bad News".

DVD Choice of the Week: Army of Darkness.

Had a job interview this week. I think it's the only interview I've been a part of, in which the interviewee made the interviewers uncomfortable. At first I was a bit worried. But I'm sick of trying to impress people. Besides, I hadn't had any chocolate or caffeine yet, so I had no patience for BS.

Starting to move plants back today . . . in preparation for the Spite Fence.

I turned on the light, late last night, and the dog stuck his head up with this exasperated, pissed-off look on his face, as if he wanted to say, "You miserable bastard. Just go to bed."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?