<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Two Conversations 

"But why are they taking the night back?"

"It's a good cause. It empowers women."

"Women already run this culture."

"You're just afraid of women."

"Can you blame me? I'm married to one."

"It's a good cause."

"But who are they taking the night back from? And when did it get stolen?"

"You are ignorant."

"Well, it seems to happen every year. You'd think one year they'd take it back for good and then store it some place safe so it wouldn't get stolen again."

***

"No, it's not necessary."

"Yes. It is."

"No, I'm saving us money this way. And it saves me time."

"You are being lazy. It has to be every time."

"But if I know I've had some coffee, and that I'm gonna be in there in another 10 minutes, it just makes sense to handle it 10 minutes later."

"You're disgusting."

"I'm saving us water."

"Damnit, Will , will you just flush the toilet after every time you use it?"


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?