<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 04, 2004

I'm like a fish with legs. 

I now distrust anyone who tells me to "get in touch" with someone or something else, all the while not referring to use of the telephone.

I know how to get in touch with people by phoning them. Someone please explain to me how to get in touch with my inner self. Or how to get in touch with the instinctual nature inside of me. Or how to get in touch with my feelings. How did we get out of touch?

I know we've been a bit negative (or nonexistent) here at wrfarah.blogspot.com. I suppose there's a reason for that. Perhaps I'll come back soon and everything will be all better. Now it's time for work. I suppose that couldn't be part of the problem, could it? I better go get in touch with some soap and water.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?