<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

On Rights 

"Just go to a chiropractor."

"I'm not going to a chiropractor."

"Why?"

"Because I don't need to. It'll go away in a few days."

"Oh, so if it still hurts on Friday, do you promise you'll go to the chiropractor?"

"I am not going to any chiropractor!"

"I'm calling the chiropractor."

"You are not calling that chiropractor! No. No. No. You are not getting up from this table! Put that phone down!"

"Why?"

"I won't go. I am not going to any crackpot, Dr. Nick, fly-by-night-"

"Then you can't complain about being in pain."

"It is my God-given right as a husband, as a man, and as a taxpayer to complain. That is what I do. That is my thing. That is what you married. Love me for my faults. I am a mere mortal."

"That's all, huh?"


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?