<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 07, 2005

Striking Twice 

It happened again! Unbelievable! It was the exact same guy. I was running behind him on the exact same block. The only difference was it was winter instead of fall, so there were no leaves I could rustle to try and make noise. Instead, I tried kicking some ice to get his attention. I ran, crossing my arms, trying to make the swish of my running jacket sound louder so he would hear me coming -- no luck!

He turned around at the last second and let out a little shriek. This time he didn't go into a karate pose. He just sort of shriveled up his shoulders and held his hands up like it was a stick-up.

Damn, I am killing this guy. I apologized again, but I don't think he heard me. He's gonna have a heart attack one of these nights.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?