<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Cover Your Ears 

Goddamnit, they're back.

New album, tour. Ah, hell. I guess I thought their ship had come in. That they would take it silently into the night with all the other emo-boys. Guess not.

As before, you can count on wrfarah.blogspot.com to handle the criticism of their latest album. Don't come with any expectations of unbiased journalism. You won't get it.

I guess I could make some smart comments about their new website, but you know what? I'm not. I'm just gonna let it sit. I'm gonna let this shitty news of the day sink in and fester a while. And then, some day, once I hear that unmistakable mess of pretty-boy angst emit from the speakers again . . . I'll be here to chronicle every horrid note.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?