<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 22, 2005

More Music Meme 

Good ol' Tommy's got Meme that I'll run with:

Q: Total volume of music files on my computer:

4,993. iPod's almost full. Damn 7 songs left. Not enough to fit my new Nada Surf CD on. Think I weighed it down with too much classic rock.

Q: The last CD I bought:

Nada Surf's Let Go and Weezer's Make Believe were on the same tab. I've been on a pop kick for some reason. Maybe I need some Anthrax to break me out of this.

Q: Song playing now:

3/5 of a Mile in 10 Seconds. For some reason, I've also been on a little bit of an Airplane kick lately. If one can just remove the politics from the message . . . not bad.

Q: Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:

The Bridge . . . very little-known Neil Young song. Don't think about the lyrics too much. Yeah, that is what he's singing about. I don't know why this one made the list, but it's very earnest.
Never-ending Math Equation . . . probably my favorite Modest Mouse song. Nice plane imagery.
Fuckin' in the Bushes . . . the song I'm convinced Oasis put on the album just so they could drop an F-Bomb. Still, great groove.
W.M.A. . . . Pearl Jam song that got me ready to race for several years. Can never figure why they rarely play it live.
Stateline Blues . . . When in doubt, turn to the Stills.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?