<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Baby, You're a Rich Man 

You're getting screwed.

I'm not getting screwed.

Well, if you're OK with it, I'm OK with it . . .

Heh-heh. My time will come sooner than later.

This IS your time. You're not seeing that.

I could say something about it, but that would be classless.

See. That's just like you. And they know that.

What?

Don't let them take advantage of you.

I don't think ______ is trying to screw me.

It's not like that. It's not personal. A meeting wasn't held to discuss it. They just want to see what they can get out of you.

Well, frankly, I'm just worried -- just focused -- on producing right now.

That's fine. Nothing's wrong with doing a good job. Just don't think they don't know you're a nice guy. And don't think that doesn't influence what you got.

No, no--

Don't give me that humble bullshit, Will. Wake the fuck up. They've found somebody who won't raise a fuss. They found a nice guy. So they gave you a nice-guy offer. Did you agree?

I was lucky to get the offer.

I think that's where your whole problem starts. Right there. That thought right there.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?