<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Feet on the air, Head in the ground . . . 

Mr. Rogers said today: "And did you know that each person you see has their own life story? I think that's just amazing. That all of us are different. We are all our own person. It's almost hard to imagine, isn't it?"

I agree with Fred. And I think the concept is too big. This is the only explanation I can reach for why people constantly carry on the same conversations. Same words. Different content. Same structure. Varying tone. Same conclusion.

I've never understood writers who can't write dialog. It's all I can write. Just think -- is that how people sound? Simple. In fact. That's how I'll finish my chapter tonight. Come home with some coffee and biscuits, sit down to the computer with the dog, open everything up, and have my characters talk their way through to the end.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?