<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Free Ideas, Volume 1 

It's time wrfarah.blogspot.com gave back to its community. What does that mean? What is my community? Fine questions. I grant you.

I guess I won't be supporting the whole community today. Just a part of it -- but an INTEGRAL part that affects me and many other hungry residents of this fine, hungry city: Chinese restaurants.

For decades, Chinese restaurants have been competing against each other, namely with their chicken dishes. They've got their sesame chicken, Gung Pao chicken, cashew chicken, almond chicken, etc.

So I put it to you, fine Chinese restaurateur-- why just have cashew chicken or almond chicken? Dishes built around the idea of one nut? Rather, why not put both of them together to create . . . NUTTY CHICKEN! You could even toss some non-salted peanuts into the pints. Go wild with it. Your idea. Free. Courtesy of yours truly.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?