<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Gonna get sick worrying 'bout my health. 

I think you go too far with things sometimes. Like today's post. I think you pushed it for more than it was really worth. So he's a dirty old man -- doesn't necessarily make him a pervert.

I know all that. But like I said, it wasn't just the 'dirty old man' thing that bothered me. It was his lack of vision or tact. So take 'dirty old man' and 'stupidity' as singular qualities and there's not much to get upset about. Put them together and . . . for some reason it struck a nerve with me. Plus, he was really loud about it. And this place would be far less interesting if I didn't go too far with things.

Why isn't your address oneofours@blogspot.com?

A while ago I thought about changing my address, but I found out some idiot beat me to it by like a month. Now it's not even updated anymore. Still, changing would be a shame because I couldn't mention wrfarah.blogspot.com as if it were really some catchy address when it's really the least catchy address in the history of addresses.

So you won. How does it feel?

It's a guilty pleasure, though short-lived.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?