<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 26, 2005

Now That You Made Yourself 

My wife and I have an agreement that if I win a million dollars at something, I don't have to work ever again for the rest of my life, so help me, God. Given that I make, even with my new job, very, very little money-- STOP.

Let me just emphasize here: if you are reading this website, odds are you make more money than I make. So feel happy. Look up. The sun is shining upon you, for you can say: "I make more money than that poor, SOB. Oh, happy day!"

So. Even with the new job. Very little money. But enough to get by just fine. So basically, what I would do with my million dollars, after paying off all our debt, would be to take my current salary, multiply it by 1.5, and wah-lah! That's what we have to live on for the year! For the rest of my life. I would be dee-lighted with that.

Now is the time when I go to bed thinking about how I will win a million dollars at something.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?