<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 19, 2005

Today . . . 

I had a nice conversation with a police officer who was willing to stuff the ticket inside my cracked window so I could get to work on time.

I paid even more money to get our kitchen working again. Originally, the kitchen was going to cost a few thousand dollars. Now there are not enough keys on this keyboard to describe the price of our kitchen.

I started a new job. God, I hate knowing nothing, just having an idea of how things should be.

I smelled the rank milk my tenants spilled into the subfloor of our house. "Oops."

I had a conversation with a four-year-old about existence.

I downloaded many browsers.

I drove conservatively.

I had a late lunch.

I stared a long time at the mail.

I tried to compose all this to one song 3:31 long.

I didn't make it.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?