<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 27, 2005

it was all on the same postcard 

Even though our kitchen is finished, sometimes when I walk into the bathroom I miss not having the coffeemaker in there. It had the nice clock on it, and every now and then there'd be extra coffee left in case I was thirsty.

That's really all we've got for tonight at the shop. I wish I had some bit of insightful truth, something interesting, something funny. All I've got is that I miss having the coffeemaker in the bathroom. Seemed crazy at first, but now the bathroom always feels like it's missing something.

I just read some guy's blog where he talked about how he wanted to have a coffeemaker in his bathroom so he could drink coffee while taking a dump.

Yeah. You did.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?