<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 16, 2005

Clean Again 

• My hands are all tingly from an hour of drumming. Best feeling, ever.

• Finally got the fill right on song I've been playing for a month.

• I know all I've been posting about is my novel, and that that's really boring for people, but that's really about all I've been thinking about since progress is just brimming lately. I probably won't make my end-of-year deadline, but at least it's moving. I will probably not run another PR race again -- a sad thought. But it's a PR kind of feeling when you've finished writing and look back at the work and think it may be some of your best. Not that the whole book is that way -- far from it. In running terms, this book is a spotty season -- stronger beginning than expected; rather lackluster middle; fast finish.

• I can never find the right oriental rug. It's like finding a wife. More about luck than effort.

• I've seen some of the year-end best-of lists for albums, and they are full of dredge crap.

• I've been running at night, after work. Just me and the off-shift bus drivers. Solitary and cold. Perfect running.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?