<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Even Jonny Lang Gets Cold on a Cold, Cold Day 

My current book is looking like it will be 150 pages longer than expected. It's coming along. It's so parsed together, but whenever I look back at what I've done . . . I like it. It needs some work. Maybe I'll edit it later next year. Maybe not. But it is draining. Lot of emotion, violence, sex, and spirituality in this book. Most of all it's failure. A real downer of a book, althouth I think it's mostly funny . . . until the end. I've got to finish this thing. Although I can't say I care to -- looking ahead, I've got a couple projects lined up for next year, but they don't compare to this. Nothing has this sort of bereft anger to it. Nothing really makes the anti-statement this book makes.

The people on the cabinet door are looking at me again. It's time to go.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?