<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 13, 2006

What to Do with Mean Mr. Mustard 

This post is all about how I came here the other day with some mean-spirited, angry rant that would have alienated everyone I know and caused many people to hate my guts and wished that they could pull the guts out of my body like that poor girl in "Last House on the Left" . . . . but then my post got accidentally deleted . . . despite the autosave Blogger supposedly has.

I logged back in, but . . . the fight wasn't in me anymore. I called it a night and turned in.

I think that's Milwaukee's problem with murder right now. See, generally there's two kinds of anger:

A.) "You suck," anger. This is when two people don't like each other or their sports teams. Or they've made comments about the other's mother or religion or car. Or they bumped into each other in a drunken state. You get the idea.

B.) "You're fucking dead, you son-of-a-bitch, bastard, mother-fucker, who the hell you think you are?" anger. This is the premeditated stuff. The you slept with my wife, killed my parents, raped my dog, fired me from my job and cashed out my bank accounts kind of stuff.

What people in Milwaukee are doing right now is they're pulling out guns for both kinds of anger when it used to be just for B anger. I think if more people accidentally had their rage deleted, despite the autosave, maybe they'd just get tired of it all and call it a night.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?