<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Men and Women 

"You're telling me that women only have five days in the whole month in which they can become pregnant? Five?"

"Yes! High school health class. What school did you go to?"

"That's crap. So some high school girl who didn't go to health class -- she can go and have sex 25 or 26 days out of the whole month with no protection -- maybe even two or three times a day -- and if she's lucky, or just plans right, she won't get pregnant?"

"That's human biology. I don't know what planet you came from."

"Put some money on that human biology of yours?"

"That women only get pregnant when they're ovulating?"

"That whole 'five days out of the month' thing, yeah."

"Sure. How 'bout five bucks?"

"Make it ten."

"Sure. Ten bucks."

"OK, now prove it."

"What?"

"Prove it."

"Prove it?"

"Prove that women can only get pregnant five days a month. Right now."

"What?"

"Yeah, you know what I mean."

"I am not having sex just to-"

"Then how are we to know?! That would be an impartial-"

"No! Forget it!"

"Fine. Then you owe me ten bucks."

"What?"

"I say X. You say Y. You refuse to partake in the proof-seeking session to verify X or Y, so-"

"I am not having sex just to prove an argument. Plus, you want me to risk getting pregnant just to prove an arugument?"

"HA! So you DO concede that one can get pregnant more than 5 days a month! Ten dollars! I want my ten dollars!"

"You're not getting it."

"You renege!"

"I don't! This is stupid."

"Yes. Ten dollar's worth of stupid. Pay up."

"You're being ridiculous."

"I'm putting this on the blog!"

"You are not putting that on the blog."

"Oh, yes I am, Ms. I Owe My Husband $10."

"If you put that on your blog, I'm telling your whole family that you cry during sex."

"And then you kill me, right?"

"Huh?"

"She said that during a dinner party. A few weeks later he was dead. She killed him, right?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Desperate Housewives. That's the show where she tells the dinner party her husband cries during sex. Jesus, you don't even know what TV shows you're ripping off!"

"Whatever."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?