<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

You're So Novel 

Since this site is so easily Googled, I can't say a few things I'd like to. But I will just say that one of the most frustrating realities of working is what I call corporate injustice -- when good people are fired for no good reason. There's a bit of that going on right now, and it bothers the absolute hell out of me. I know it's only temporary, and after a few weeks, this will all be forgotten, but that's another aspect of all this that is so maddening -- it's a cold world, the working world, in which all these great relationships can be ended in an instant, and everyone is forced to keep showing up, meet the new people, act as if nothing's changed, and greet the management that is responsible for this with the usual glowing smile. The worst is those fake emails that get sent out -- pursuing other opportunities, please join me in wishing, thank her for all her contributions, etc, etc.

Snakes with catch phrases.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?