<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Worse Than You Would Ever Know 

My running for '06:

1843 miles
140 abs of steel workouts
315 days

I think about 15 of the missed days were to injury, another 15 to scheduling/weather problems, and the other 20 to a lack in planning.

***

On an altogether different note, the new Modest Mouse song is really, really good.

***

I left work tonight, wondering how many double-chili cheese dogs this gigantic, fucking ogre I'm forced to work with could eat. Eight? No, far more. Fifteen -- could he take down 15 double-chili cheese dogs in a sitting? I think so. That sounds about right. I never enjoyed that Nickelodeon television show . . . . I think it was called "You Can't Do that on Television". Just wasn't my kind of humor. But I think that if we dumped a large bucket of green slime over the ogre that he would continue mowing down double-chili cheese dogs. You might be thinking there's something noble to that, but you haven't seen the mush of chili, cheese and grease trickle down his gullet as he rips into another one.

***

I think that's enough for one evening.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?