<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 09, 2007

The Lions Have Won 

our mouths are bigger than our feet

There's something about white guys in their 20s that gets so tiresome. I can say that now that I'm not one of them. So I'm no longer guilty of too much self-importance, beer drinking and talking.

We have season tickets to the Brewers, so we're constantly subjected to white guys in their 20s. They're everywhere. My wife doesn't have much patience for them, but my past guilt helps me understand a little better. Still, I agree with her. One can take only so many jokes about meatloaf dinners and strip clubs.

The scope becomes so narrow, that it's no wonder so many of these people have such a damn hard time finding what they are looking for. They never find it at the Brewer games, win or lose. That I can attest to.

I keep coming back to what ol' TJ said about the greatest talent being to never say two words when one will do.

you can go home, but I can't go home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?