<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 22, 2007

Stupid Stuff That Makes Us Shout 

I don't usually post off of links, but sometimes I just can't resist. So I might as well post them in groups so I'll feel less guilty.

This is hilarious to me. As one right-winger would say: the gay mafia has won. Whether that is OK or not doesn't really bother me. I have no opinion here. What amuses me is the headline: "There's No Way I'm Homophobic". Because we all know the way our logical minds work. They say: "Prove it, Isaiah. Let's see it. Let's see you prove you're not gay." Unless this guy starts dating another guy, I'm not convinced. You know you aren't either.

***

At work, we're prompted to donate all this money to some idiotic arts cause. I never really participate, other than in the event that -- if my team were to win -- we get to wear jeans to work for a week. My team never wins, I should add. I don't like donating to big causes or gigantic organizations. I don't know where the money goes, and it feels like dropping money on the sidewalk, not like giving. I like donating to small causes. Little people. If you do too, here's one that breaks my heart and probably yours too.

***

This is the greatest video of all time, in my narrow, humble opinion. It has all the drama and emotion of a grand epic . . . in the span of 8 minutes. It just goes to show: lions may be kings and crocs may be tough . . . but you don't mess with 100 water buffalo.

***

And this is the greatest song title, not to mention, a pretty spiffy song.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?